Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mother's Day



We dedicate the next poem to all the 
Mothers of the World
 Written by An Unknown Writer


I never thank you enough for listening to me.
I never thank you enough for protecting me from the things I shouldn't do.
I never thank you enough for guiding me in the right direction.
I never thank you enough for putting up with my mood swings and arrogance.
I never thank you enough for without a doubt being there for me.
I never tell you enough how much I love you mum.
You mean the world to me, but I don't tell you enough. 
But no matter what, 
I will always love you mum, no matter how much we argue, or how much you anger me, 
I'll love you till the day I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tu comentario nos sería muy útil para saber qué es lo que te gusta.
Te agradecemos de antemano tu comentario.